As a public enterprise committed to taking an entrepreneurial approach to innovation, UMass Lowell works with partners and sponsors to leverage experience, reach and resources.
How your organization can Get Involved
There are various ways that you and your organization can get involved to support UMass Lowell entrepreneurs, as well as the rapidly growing entrepreneurial ecosystem at the university.
- DifferenceMaker - our student competition program invites sponsors to participate in specific programs and activities that support students in solving big problems through innovative and entrepreneurial action.
- Mentor Program - become a mentor that assists UMass Lowell entrepreneurs in building knowledge and growing startups.
- M2D2 - offering inventors and executives of medical device companies easy, affordable and coordinated access to world-class researchers and resources at the Lowell and Worcester campuses of the University of Massachusetts.
- New Venture Development - translates faculty, graduate and post-doc developed technology into successful business ventures.
- Mentor Program - Wish to not be disclosed at this time
- New Venture Initiative - Wish to not be disclosed at this time