The UMass Lowell Mentor Program is available to all faculty, staff, graduate students and post-doc technologies and DifferenceMaker students who have new ventures, ideas and projects they would like to further develop. These ventures need to be in the greater Boston area and the entrepreneurs (New Venture Initiative technologies or DifferenceMaker student projects) must be active in the venture as a founder/principal. If you are looking for guidance and assistance, please email Holly Butler
, Entrepreneurial Initiatives Project Manager. You will then be contacted and have the opportunity to become a mentee in the UMass Lowell Mentor Program where you will be matched with an experienced professional.
The UMass Lowell Mentor Program will assist you, as a mentee to:
- Accelerate your project, idea or venture down the path to commercialization
- Further develop important skills
- Become aware of potential obstacles you may encounter
- Guide you throughout the entire entrepreneurial process
- Help further your new venture's success