First-Year Experience, Homeschooling, Non-profit Management and Marketing
Professor Finch's current research interests include First-Year Experience, Peer Mentors, Homeschooling and Nonprofits/Social Enterprise Opportunities.
- EDD: Leadership in Schooling, (2012), University of Massachusetts Lowell - Lowell, MA
Dissertation/Thesis Title: What are the Experiences of Homeschool Mothers?
- MBA: Concentration in Finance, (2005), University of Massachusetts Lowell - Lowell, MA
- BBA: Concentration in Finance and MIS, (2003), University of Massachusetts Lowell - Lowell, MA
- Other: Optometric Technology, (1976), Fisher College - Boston, MA
Awards and Honors
- Outstanding Graduate Student of the Year Award - University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Mehta, A., Yoon, E., Kulkarni, N., Finch, D. (2016) "An exploratory study of entrepreneurship education in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment.," Journal of Entrepreneurship Education 19:2 pp. 120-138
- Teaching NVIVO in the Classroom: A Faculty/Student Presentation, 2012 - Online
- Teach for America: A Nonprofit Perspective - University Honors Difference Maker Program, 2012 - Lowell, MA
- Teaching first-Year Students: Lessons Learned and New Directions - Conversation Dinner, 2010 - Lowell, MA