DifferenceMaker projects and activities would not be possible without the generous support of our alumni, foundations, and other organizations that share our vision for engaging students in innovative and entrepreneurial problem solving. We are very grateful for the financial support, guidance and encouragement. All financial contributions help support student interns, the DifferenceMakerTM $50,000 Idea Challenge, student development workshops, and our Faculty Fellow program.
Partners and sponsors who have helped us make a difference include:
- Jim Dandeneau ’80, Francis College of Engineering
- Demoulas Foundation
- Digital Federal Credit Union
- Enterprise Bank
- Francis College of Engineering, Prototyping Competition
- Joseph P. Donahue ‘13 (H) Charitable Foundation
- Nancy L. Donahue Endowed Fellowship in Values and Ethics
- Foley & Lardner, LLP
- John Grayson ’87 Francis College of Engineering
- Robert J. and Donna M. Manning, Robert J. Manning School of Business Endowment Fund
- Glenn Morgan '86 College of Fine Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- James Regan ’88 Manning School of Business
- Lowell General Hospital
- Rist Family Foundation, Brian and Kim Rist, Rist DifferenceMaker Institute Endowment Fund
- Francis M. and Mary Jo Spinola, Spinola Angel Investment Fund for Entrepreneurship
- Andrew Sutherland, Sutherland Family Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Jack Wilson, Jack Wilson Endowed Presidential Entrepreneurship Fund
Thank you to all individuals who have supported DifferenceMaker through the donation page.
If you would like to contribute to this effort financially or “in-kind” please contact Brenda Evans, Dean, Student Affairs and Wellness by email: Brenda_Evans@uml.edu, or call 978-934-5021, or contract Holly Lalos, Director, Rist DifferenceMaker Institute by email: Holly_Lalos@uml.edu, or call 978-934-6444.