The projects and activities sponsored by the Center would not be possible without the generous support of our alumni, foundations and other organizations that share our vision for engaging students in innovative and entrepreneurial problem solving. We are very grateful for their financial support and for their guidance and encouragement of our efforts. Their financial contributions help support our student Enterprise Scholars, the DifferenceMaker $35K competition, student development workshops and our Faculty Fellows program.
Partners and sponsors who have helped us make a difference include:
- John E. Cadigan (Andrews-Cooper)
- Joseph C. Day Chancellors' Fund
- Deshpande Foundation (through EforAll)
- Digital Federal Credit Union
- Joseph P. Donahue Charitable Foundation
- Enterprise Bank
- Israel & Matilda Goldberg Family Endowment
- Eric J. Helliwell
- Independent University Alumni Association
- Mitchell Kertzman Endowed Discretionary Fund
- Russell V. LeClaire (Texas Instruments Foundation)
- Robert J. Manning Endowment Fund (Robert and Donna Manning)
- Mark McCarthy (Screw-Matic Corporation)
- Francis L. McKone Chancellor's Discretionary Endowment Fund
- Glenn Morgan, Class of 1986, College of Fine Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Pernick Chancellor's Endowed Discretionary Fund
- James Regan, Class of 1988, Manning School of Business
- Spinola Angel Investment Fund for Entrepreneurship
- Jack Wilson Endowed Presidential Entrepreneurship Award Fund/li>
- Thank you to the individuals that made contributions through Hawk Hatch.
If you would like to contribute to this effort financially or “in-kind” please email: Steven Tello, Ed.D., Assoc. Vice Chancellor, or call 978-934-4240.