Supported by Digital Federal Credit Union and UMass Lowell's Manning School of Business and The DifferenceMaker Program.
Have a "BIG" idea that could make a difference? Tell us about it!
- Top Prize of $500 per team member!
- Finalist - $100 per team member!
We want to hear your cutting-edge banking and financial innovations which could drive our future success in the industry. Possible focus areas include:
- Mobile Technology Solutions
- Future Payment Solutions
- Financial Literacy Education
- Small Business Solutions
- Payday Lending Alternatives
- Are you up to the challenge? We think you are!!
- Registration Opens - September 26, 2017
- Registration Closes - October 31, 2017 at 5 p.m.
- NEW DATE! Executive Summary Due - November 12, 2017 at 5 p.m.
- Final Competition Day - December 5, 2017 from 6-9 p.m. (Atrium, Saab ETIC, North Campus)
Each team must submit their project title, 1 paragraph project description and team member names.
Questions? Please Email us.
- Project Title: True to You
- Description: To use blockchain so that hackers cannot break into accounts. This would be done by removing proprietary passwords and utilizing facial recognition software to gather three biometrics unique to the user, making financial security more secure.
- Team Members: Gregory Montemurro and Dave Seybert
- Total Funds Awarded: $1,200
Thank you TO THE 2017 Judges!
The judges were Jim Regan, President and CEO of Digital Federal Credit Union, Vasilios Roussos, Managing Director of DCU's Fintech Innovation Center, and Sarah LaLiberte, Owner and Founder of Mainspire Marketing.