Supported by Digital Federal Credit Union and UMass Lowell's Manning School of Business and The DifferenceMaker Program.
Have a "BIG" idea that could make a difference? Tell us about it!
- Top Prize of $500 per team member!
- Finalist - $100 per team member!
We want to hear your cutting-edge banking and financial innovations which could drive our future success in the industry. Possible focus areas include:
- Mobile Technology Solutions
- Future Payment Solutions
- Financial Literacy Education
- Small Business Solutions
- Payday Lending Alternatives
- Are you up to the challenge? We think you are!!
- Registration Opens - September 26, 2017
- Registration Closes - October 31, 2017 at 5 p.m.
- NEW DATE! Executive Summary Due - November 12, 2017 at 5 p.m.
- Final Competition Day - December 5, 2017 from 6-9 p.m. (Atrium, Saab ETIC, North Campus)
Each team must submit their project title, 1 paragraph project description and team member names.
Questions? Please Email us.
- Project Title:DigiBank
- Description: A transaction system that allows users to deposit change made during cash transactions into their bank accounts. This helps users avoid the possibility of losing loose change and eliminates the hassle of using change in a digital economy.
- Team Members: Channou Aing, Virath Chea, Siven Hang, Cullin Lam, and Chanmary Lau
- Total Funds Awarded: $3,000
Thank you TO THE 2016 Judges!
The judges were Jim Regan, President and CEO of Digital Federal Credit Union, Bill Jacobson, CEO of Workbar, and Sandra Richtermeyer, the Dean of the Manning School of Business.