Services by Category
To help you navigate the IT website, we've done our best to group things by category - to help narrow down what you may be looking for. What kind of computer should you buy? How do you access your UMass e-mail account? How do you reach the IT Service Desk? See this list of helpful links!
- Academic Technology - Learn about classroom technology and Lecture Capture.
- Administrative Applications - All the apps that help you do your work: SiS, HR Direct, e*mpac, Summit and document imaging can be found here.
- Email - Configure your email or if you are faculty or staff, create a listserv here.
- For Campus Techs - Want to learn more about Lenovo certification or software license keys? Start here. Note: This section is password protected.
- Get Connected - Need to connect to the network, gain access from home, print a document or configure your mobile device.
- Get Help Now From IT - Come talk with us.
- Network Infrastructure - Need to understand DHCP, DNS and cabling infrastructure. It's all here for you.
- Software & Hardware - Want to learn about purchasing laptops, desktops or software licenses, you've found the place.
- Tech Support for Special Events - Have an event that needs laptops or other technology? Come on in.
- Training - We'll help you with video tutorials, wiki's, Lecture Capture, SiS, HR Direct, e*mpac and document imaging.
- Voice Services - Learn about your voicemail, resident hall phones, emergency campus phones & much more!