Schrodinger is a state-of-the-art chemical simulation software for use in pharmaceutical and biotechnology research.
This license allows all faculty and students to install this product on university-owned equipment.
This software runs on the Windows, Mac and Linux platforms.
In order to download Schrodinger, first visit Schrodinger's website and select 'request web account'.
- Once you fill out the request, you will receive an e-mail to confirm your account.
- Login to your account and click 'Downloads' on the top-right bar and then select 'Product Suites Downloads'.
- Choose your Operating System then accept the terms & conditions and select 'Download'.
- A zip file will be downloaded.
- You can then follow detailed Instructions for downloading and installing software by accessing videos (for Mac, Windows and Linux OS's) or via written step-by-step instructions.
- Please note that many more tutorials and videos are available at the Schrodinger Training site.
- For technical support, please email: email@example.com for further assistance.
- If there are other questions/concerns, you can visit Schrodinger support by submitting questions via online form.