EndNote helps you find databases, full-text PDFs, build your bibliographies and then store these into groups and libraries which can be accessed on-the-go.
This license allows all students, faculty and staff to install this product on university owned equipment. This license may also be installed on up to three personally-owned computers. EndNote is also available in vLabs and vLabs:Engineering.
This product runs on the Apple and Windows platforms.
EndNote for Windows:
Note: After downloading EndNote ZIP file follow the instructions below.
The license is embedded in the installer. If you do not run the installer from the extracted folder per the instructions below, it will not pick up the license and will instead be installed as a trial version.
- Copy the ZIP file to your desktop.
- Right click the ZIP file and select "Extract All". (If 7-Zip is installed, hover over "7-Zip" then select "Extract Here").
- Then select the "Extract" button.
- Double click the file "ENX9Inst" file to run the installer and install EndNote onto your computer.
EndNote for Mac:
- Double click the “EndNoteX9SiteInstaller.dmg” file to run the installer and install it onto your computer.
To learn more about EndNote's functionality, visit EndNote training resources for additional assistance.
If you need help using EndNote, call technical support at 800-336-4474, press 4.