Matlab is a high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and application development.
This license allows all faculty and to install this product on university-owned and personally-owned computers. Matlab is also available in vLabs and vLabs:Engineering.
The following instructions are for people who have already installed MatLab and are looking to renew their license.
- Open MATLAB (If the license has already expired the activation client will launch and you can skip the next step)
- Navigate to Help Menu > Licensing > Activate Software
- Choose to Activate using Internet
- Once reactivated you will need to restart MATLAB for it to update
- If the installation has already expired, you will be prompted to activate when attempting to launch MATLAB.
- Once activation finishes successfully it will roll over to the new license file when the old one expires.
If you are using Simulink, MATLAB Coder or Fixed-Point Designer version R2016a, please apply this patch to your existing R2016a installation by downloading the attachment at Bug Report ID 1369501.
If you need technical support, call Mathworks at 508-647-7000.
If additional toolboxes are required, please work directly with Mathworks in procuring these new toolboxes. Mathworks may be reached at 508-647-7057.
|MatLab Toolboxes Included In This License
||Simulink Control Design