Tuition / Operating Fees: (covered by Exchange Agreement / No Cost to Student)
Calculated based on 24 undergraduate credit hours (4 classes/semester) at an Estimated Value of approximately $31,415. Please note that Continuing Education courses (listed as ‘CE’ session type on the SiS Class Search Catalog) are not part of the Tuition Waiver exchange agreement.
Total Estimated Costs: $16,418
Please refer to breakdown below.
Room & Board: $13,400*
Exchange Students are strongly recommended to live on-campus. Off-campus housing is limited and assistance is by referral network only. To learn more please visit the UMass Lowell office of Residence Life website.
*The above rate is based on the preliminary Single-Room Rate & Meal Plan (meal plan required if living on-campus). Full room & board rate options can be viewed on the My Bill section of the Solution Center website.
- All rooms will contain internet, phone and cable connection
- Analog phone can be purchased upon arrival (approximate cost $20)
- All Dormitories will be wireless
- Each room has a bed, mattress, desk, desk chair, closet or wardrobe, dresser & nightstand.
|International Student Fee
|Student Activity Fee
|Campus Technology Fee
Certain colleges and departments charge fees in order to provide resources for college/department specific expenses not supported by the operating fee such as supplies and equipment used in introductory and higher level courses, maintenance and upgrade of laboratories and other college facilities, software licenses and other curriculum related costs. College Fees per semester are as follows:
- Francis College of Engineering: $437.50
- Kennedy College of Sciences: $335
- Manning School of Business: $335
- Zuckerberg College of Health Sciences: $335
- Department of Music: $335
- Department of Art and Graphic Design: $250