Student Council Officers
- President: Richard Giadone (Biology, 2015)
- Vice President: Taylor Matte (Biology, 2015)
- Secretary: Maddie Koufogazos (English, 2015)
- Treasurer: Jacqueline Noel (Chemical Engineering, 2017)
- Media and Outreach: Behailu Tekletsadik (Electrical Engineering, 2017)
- Curriculum Development: Michaela Sawicki (History, 2016) and Emily Boehm (Chemical Engineering, 2017)
Since the founding of the Honors Student Council, it has been our mission to provide added support for honors students in both academic and social capacities. Through community engagement at both the local and university levels, the Honors Student Council enriches the experience of students by creating opportunities for broader experiences beyond the academic. In doing so, we hope to strengthen both the Commonwealth Honors Program and the University of Massachusetts Lowell as a whole.
The Council holds monthly General Meetings open to all. We openly welcome any and all participation in our group.
Interested in joining our group? Have a question or comment about the Honors Program? Just want to say hello? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org