Starting in Fall 2014, the First Year Honors Living and Learning Community will be in the completely renovated Leitch Hall on East Campus.
- Common lounges and study nooks located throughout the building
- Community kitchen located on the first floor
- Easy access to the recently renovated University Dining Commons located across the street
- Steps away from the Centers for Learning - also located across the street
- Enjoy East Campus living with the Campus Recreation Center, the Hawk's Nest, the Tsongas Center and LeLacheur Park (home of the Lowell Spinners) all nearby
How do first year students get Honors Housing?
Priority consideration will be given to students who submit their forms on time. To receive honors housing, it is not enough to simply check off that housing is requested on your UMass Lowell admission application.