Starting in Fall 2014, the First Year Honors Living and Learning Community will be in the completely renovated Leitch Hall on East Campus.
- Common lounges and study nooks located throughout the building
- Community kitchen located on the first floor
- Easy access to the recently renovated University Dining Commons located across the street
- Steps away from the Centers for Learning - also located across the street
- Enjoy East Campus living with the Campus Recreation Center, the Hawk's Nest, the Tsongas Center and LeLacheur Park (home of the Lowell Spinners) all nearby