To earn your Doctor of Science degree (Sc.D.) you will work with Maria Brunette, Bryan Buchholz, or Laura Punnett, and will complete at least 30 credits of course work and dissertation research in one of the following areas:
- Field evaluation of ergonomic and safety exposures with hazard surveillance
- Biomechanical modeling
- Psychophysical methods for exposure assessment
- Technical and social factors in reorganizing work
- Strategies for injury prevention and control
- Evaluation of control measure effectiveness
For more information visit the graduate academic catalog.