- Online application through Graduate Admissions
- Masters preparation, BS in nursing and current RN licensure
- Masters preparation may be in any of these categories:
- Master's in nursing administration, nursing education, or related nursing field with demonstrated leadership experience
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate programs
- Three letters of recommendation (one academic recommendation preferred)
- Interview with nursing faculty
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in nursing MS program
- Written professional goal statement
- 300-500 Master’s or Post-Master’s practicum hours
- TOEFL if appropriate
For a Graduate Program Application, please visit the UMass Lowell Graduate Admissions website.
Scholarships and loan forgiveness through the Nurse Faculty Loan Program (NFLP) may be available.