Bring Diversity to Nursing Events:
- Lisa Abdallah, Ph.D., Margaret Knight, Ph.D., Karen Devereaux Melillo, Ph.D., Jacqueline Dowling, Ph.D., and graduate student Fatima Abdallah attend the MAVA Conference at Assabet Regional Technical High School with the Mobile Simulation Lab. June 27, 2012
- Lisa Abdallah and Tiffany Yonhorn taught a two-day nursing workshop at the Lawrence YMCA - July 13-14, 2010.
- Symbol Recognizes Service to Others
Emma Bindi, a BDN student,was recognized for her contribution to the Nursing Students Without Borders program.
- UMass Lowell BDN Students and Associate Prof. Abdallah attended Lawrence High School's 8th Annual Health and Human Services Career Awareness Day - May 12, 2010
- UMass Lowell Sends Delegates to Clemson Diversity Conference
BDN's Knight attends a conference in South Carolina about promoting diversity.
- Lawrence High School Nursing Workshop
BDN's Nursing Workshop inspires Lawrence High School students to pursue nursing as a career choice.
- UMass Lowell Receives Presidential Community Service Award
Bring Diversity to Nursing helps contribute to the nearly 44,000 hours of community service provided by UMass Lowell.
- New England Black Nurses Association Reception
Bringing Diversity to Nursing on Sunrise Radio:
On June 5, 2008, Sunrise radio interviewed Karen Devereaux Melillo, Ph.D., GNP, ANP-BC, FAANP and Lisa Abdallah, Ph.D., RN, about the nursing shortage and how the BDN project hopes to combat it.
Videos "On The Move" Bus visits Sullivan Middle School in Lowell
"Bring Diversity to Nursing Program"
Lisa Abdallah speaks about the BDN program in Lawrence on May 5, 2011