For the latest course information, please visit the UMass Lowell Online Academic Catalog.
Student Resource Center: Weed Hall Room 103
Our goal is to help you succeed. Be sure to use the new Student Resource Center to study, meet and get extra help.
- Free peer tutoring and learning materials available such as a skeleton, flashcards, books and 3D models
- Computers and projector
- Available for study sessions and meetings
The Tutoring Schedule is available in Weed Hall Room 100.
News and Events
New for 2015-2016! Join us for a Professional Education Development workshop (a "PEDTalk"). Upcoming workshops include:
- Friday October 2, 2015
9 - 10 a.m.
Mental Health Awareness
Is it mental health or mental illness? What’s the difference? Do a self check-in and talk about how to check in with others.
Jacqui Keeves - Assistant Director for Violence Prevention
- Wednesday October 7, 2015
11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
In your work you will undoubtedly have patients and clients who identify as LGBTQ. Are you equipped to make the relationship one of comfort for everyone involved?
Marshall Greenleaf – Associate Director, Residence Life
- Wednesday October 21, 2015
1 - 2 p.m.
Midterms and finals are around the corner. Come learn strategies to study smarter.
Kristen Rhyner – Academic Advisor, CLASS
- Thursday October 22, 2015
3 - 4 p.m.
One Less Drink
In your personal life or professional practice, understanding the effects of alcohol is beneficial. Come discuss how even choosing one less drink can have a positive impact on you or those around you.
Christyn Bergquist, Health Education
- Wednesday October 28, 2015
2 - 4 p.m.
Drop-In Resume Critique
Stop by with a draft of your resume and get a one-on-one resume critique from someone in Career Services.
Serwa AddaeAdoo, Career Counselor
See our complete schedule of PEDTalks
. And for the latest news and helpful tips from advisors and staff, see our most recent Student Resource Newsletter
. We're here to help you succeed!
Research opportunities are available at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. Your course of study may already include independent research, directed studies and senior research. The College of Health Sciences encourages you to contact faculty members that are conducting research that interests you.
Interdisciplinary research opportunities may also exist within other colleges at UMass Lowell and beyond.
Resources and Useful Links
- UMass Lowell Libraries - Search library catalog, eBook databases, eJournals, research articles--UMass Libraries have subscriptions to thousands of journals and if not, can request specific articles and have it within days.
- Refworks- Having trouble writing your bibliography for a lab report or research paper? Refworks can automatically style your APA, ACS, MLA, Columbia or ASA format paper. The program will also save the locations of all papers you have recently referenced.