In the Biomedical and Nutritional Sciences Department, faculty work regionally and nationally with such organizations as Westford House Genesis Eldercare, Avis Goodwin Community Health Center, Massachusetts Coalition for Occupational Safety and Health, and the American Society for Clinical Pathology.
Faculty are members of many professional organizations representing their disciplines. Please see individual faculty pages for specific organizations.
Students enrolled in the Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Laboratory Science (formerly Medical Technology) option spend a portion of their junior and senior years working directly under the supervision of practicing laboratory personnel at some of the following placement sites:
- Anna Jaques Hospital, Newburyport
- Emerson Hospital, Concord
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Somerville
- Lahey Medical Center, Burlington; Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Hallmark Health, Medford
- Holy Family Hospital, Methuen
- Lowell General Hospital, Lowell
- Metro West Medical Center, Framingham and Natick
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Newton
- Salem Hospital, North Shore Medical Center, Salem
- Saints Memorial Medical Center, Lowell
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Nashua, NH
- Winchester Hospital, Winchester