PageUp is a more streamlined system that should provide a much improved experience, not only for search committee chairs and search members, but more importantly, for applicants and new hires.
A few notable features: PageUp is:
- fully mobile enabled,
- allows for unlimited file size for applicant attachments,
- will be integrated with HR Direct, and
- has enhanced reporting capabilities.
Ongoing training will be offered for faculty and staff who use the system regularly. Our HR/EOO team is available to answer any questions and will serve as a resource as we transition to this new system. Initial training programs will be available beginning in July and will continue throughout the summer and fall. Training is highly recommended for department administrators, hiring managers and search committee chairs.
Phase 1 begins August 1, 2017. At that time, these processes will be handled by PageUp:
- Requisitions to post positions and all associated hiring documents for the following employee types: Full-time Faculty, Adjunct/Part-time Faculty, Full-time Staff, Part-time/Temporary Staff and Postdocs
- For full-time benefited staff positions – job descriptions will be created online and will have online tracking of changes and history
- Online approvals for position descriptions, requisitions and offers
- Applications for all employee types listed above
- Search committee review, assessment and selection
- Offer letters to the candidates
- Candidates acceptance of the offers
- Candidates onboarding
NOTE: Positions that have already been posted and are currently in process will continue in the current ATS PeopleAdmin until the position is filled and will NOT be handled in PageUp.
Phase 2 will include:
- Events and scheduling of interviews within the system
- Enhanced onboarding experience for new hires
- Importing of all job/position descriptions of full-time benefited staff
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ruby Carnevale, Director of Employment Services at x43464 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or any other member of the HR/EOO Implementation Team: Brenda Dumont, Andrea Choate or Annmarie Martin.