This program may be used by departments as “colleague to colleague” recognition or by managers/supervisors to recognize an employee or a team for outstanding performance.
An awards committee with faculty and staff representatives will chose the recipients, based on criteria aligned with the UMass Lowell Pillars of Excellence:
- Transformational Education
- Global Engagement and Inclusive Culture
- Innovative Research and Entrepreneurship
- Leverage Our Legacy and Our Place
- Entrepreneurial Stewardship In Higher Education
Who is eligible?
Any staff or faculty member or core members of a team can be nominated for an award. Nominees must have been employed in their current position for at least one full year.