Ambassadors assist at events, answer questions about student life and support the Office of Graduate Administration and Admissions in outreach to new and continuing students.
To Contact the graduate ambassadors, please send an email to Graduate_Ambassador@uml.edu. If you want to direct your email to a specific ambassador, please put their name in the subject line.
Apply to Become a Graduate Ambassador
Are you passionate about meeting new people, sharing your experiences and building community? If so, you might want to apply to become a graduate ambassador. The Graduate Ambassador program is a wonderful opportunity for current students to showcase their leadership, communication skills and enthusiasm for UMass Lowell.
- Must be a current student at UMass Lowell enrolled in a degree program
- Have at least one year remaining of coursework (at initial hire date)
- Be in Good academic & disciplinary standing
- Have excellent communication skills
- Professional, respectful & enthusiastic
- Commit to the position for the academic year (the term will run approximately from Mid-August to Mid-May)
Applications are now being accepted.
Submit an application