New TA/RA Contracts
TA/RA Contracts are due to the Provost office/ Vice Chancellor’s office by Friday, August 8, 2019. This applies to:
- TA contracts extended to new students or
- RA contracts extended upon new grants/funds received by researchers
New Hire Forms: UMass Lowell Human Resources requires that all new student hires use the I-9 form to document both that they are eligible to work in the United States and that their identities match the information on their employment authorization documents. Please visit HR payroll & forms.
Timeline for the processing of Teaching Assistant and Research Assistant Contracts
- TA/RA Contract Approval
- Reduced Credit Approval For Teaching & Research Assistants Application - DocuSign Process
- PLEASE USE the Correct Form - DocuSign process
International Students ONLY - ISSO RCL Form: this new form will be accepted for TA RA Contracts
Domestic Students Forms: RCA Form
- Reduced Credit Approval for Teaching Assistants
- Reduced Credit Approval for Research Assistants
- Reduced Credit Approval for Teaching & Research Assistants
TA/RA Waiver Form for an Online Course
This DocuSign form is to be used by TAs and RAs taking an online course through the Division of Graduate, Online and Professional Studies (GPS).
NOTE: Only 9 credits are covered by the TA/RA waiver. If a TA or RA registers for more than 9 credits they are responsible for paying for the additional credits. There are no TA/RA waivers in Summer, except in the school of education, which conforms to its instructional calendar.