Key Curriculum Components:
- Emphasizes the written and verbal communication skills, leadership and team-building required in professional settings.
- Contains more science, math or technology than an M.B.A. and more professional skills than a traditional science master's degree.
- Includes real world experience – internship, project or team experience vs. thesis.
- Provides connections to potential employers through internships, employer/industry advisory boards and industry seminar series.
- Accommodates working professionals.
These components provide you with experience and training that are highly sought by employers.
Through the PSM program you will acquire advanced science and technology training along with workplace skills highly valued by employers. Courses and experiences in professional communication, project management, interdisciplinary teamwork and leadership skills augment the core science curricula. Additionally, your skills and knowledge are put into practice during the internship component of the program.