Apply To Become a Graduate Ambassador
Are you passionate about meeting new people, sharing your experiences and building community? If so, you might want to apply to become a graduate ambassador. The Graduate Ambassador program is a wonderful opportunity for current students to showcase their leadership, communication skills and enthusiasm for UMass Lowell.
- Must be a current student at UMass Lowell enrolled in a degree program
- Have at least one year remaining of coursework (at initial hire date)
- Be in Good academic & disciplinary standing
- Have excellent communication skills
- Professional, respectful & enthusiastic
- Commit to the position for the academic year (the term will run approximately from Mid-August to Mid-May)
Applications are now being accepted for the Fall 2017 / Spring 2018 semesters, download an application (pdf) and apply!
Please email applications to: Graduate_Ambassador@uml.edu.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view any pdf files. It can be download for free from the Adobe website.