During the Winter of 2013, an inventory and analysis of instructional space on campus was conducted to provide a base of information to support future instructional space planning.
All instruction spaces on campus were photographed and an inventory of major furniture, academic technology, and physical conditions of the spaces. A utilization analysis tool was also developed. This material is planned for update in Winter 2015/16.
Participants in this effort included:
- John Ting, Vice Provost for Enrollment
- Julie Chen, Vice Provost for Research
- Mai Nguyen, Senior Associate Registrar
- Deborah Poodry, Senior Advisor, Capital & Space Planning, Facilities Management
- Morgan Pinney, Campus Planner, Facilities Management
- Jessica Valenti, GIS Coordinator, Facilities Management
- Florentina Corbescu, CAD Specialist, Facilities Management
- Janet Li, Campus Planner, Facilities Management
- Charles Craig, Facilities & Campus Planner
- Student Survey Team from the Office of the Registrar