Business and Administrative Affairs is responsible for fiscal, personnel, administrative and business services that support all divisions of Facilities Management in achieving superior performance and customer service by:
- Ensuring the fiscal processes of Facilities Management are aligned with the demands of University’s policies, procedures and business systems and to ensure an efficient, customer-focused organization.
- Financial and management information development and reporting including capital, operating and deferred maintenance budgets.
- Human Resource administration including employee development.
- Oversight of office and administrative functions and business equipment infrastructure.
- Procurement processes administration and interface with financial systems.
- Department-wide customer feedback and performance data and benchmarking.
- Business continuity planning; business process documentation; and continuous process redesign/improvement.
- Facilities related IT/systems support and website maintenance.