Is Peace and Conflict Studies for you?
- Are you interested in learning why violence occurs and how conflict can be resolved?
- Do you want to explore how social and economic development can create the conditions for peace and justice?
- Do you want to take courses on non-violent social movements, community conflict resolution, responses to genocide, mediation, power and authority, social policy, communications and media, gender, global development, immigration, international politics, restorative justice and human rights?
- Do you want a career where you can make a difference?
- Do you want to be part of an exciting and expanding job market?
If so... Peace and Conflict Studies might be for you.
To declare Peace and Conflict Studies as your major please come to the PCS office in Dugan Hall, Room 203 B. Or contact Jason Carter 978-934-6785
Get directions using our interactive Google maps.