You have the opportunity to give back. Contribute to the Art & Design Department by making a gift.
Support the Art & Design Department
We hear from current students and alumni how the Art & Design Department has had an impact on both their personal development and professional lives. Your contribution helps to:
- Increase the value of a UMass Lowell degree by supporting programs that elevate UMass Lowell to a national and international stage
- Provide an innovative and challenging academic experience led by a dedicated and talented faculty committed to teaching
- Increase our ability to meet the financial needs of our students and families
- Promote living and learning on campus with state-of-the-art facilities like the University Crossing, our hub for student services activity
Your gift can be applied in several different ways. You can contribute to two different scholarships endowments:
- Friends of the Art & Design Department Scholarship Endowment
This is a new fund established by Art & Design faculty. Once this capital campaign has reached its initial goal of $25,000, scholarships will be distributed yearly to Art & Design undergraduates with financial need. Art alumni and friends are encouraged to participate in this fund to help us reach our goal. Make a donation
- Brenda Atwood Pinardi Endowed Scholarship Fund
This fund was established in memory of beloved art professor Brenda Pinardi, who passed away in 2010. Make a donation
Your contribution can also be applied to:
- The Art Student Union
- The Art & Design Department discretionary fund (contribution will be used to support student activities such as field trips and study abroad).
Make a Donation
The Art & Design Department sincerely thanks you for your generosity and support.