The University has numerous function rooms which are available for rental. These spaces offer:
- Flexible seating for workshops, dinners, panel discussions or receptions
- Contemporary audio/visual services and wireless access
- In-house catering to meet your needs
- Guest parking and shuttle service
- Overnight accommodations available
- Access to fitness facilities
The historic Allen House, located on South Campus, offers over 1,600 sq. ft. of event space, from the Spinola Art Gallery and Sitting Room to the Porch with a majestic view of the Merrimack River.
Alumni Hall Lounge
The 2,100 sq. ft. Alumni Hall Lounge is an elegant location on North Campus for a dinner function or panel discussion.
Located on the banks of the Merrimack, the deck facility at UMass Lowell’s Bellegarde Boathouse provides some of the region’s most spectacular waterfront views. This venue hosts family gatherings, birthday parties, weddings, corporate, and other private functions outings that can include National Park boat tours of the river or canals. The rental area is the 2,000 sq. ft. deck overlooking the river.
Cumnock Hall Auditorium
Cumnock Hall Auditorium offers a general purpose facility on North Campus for conferences, performances, and dances for several hundred attendees.
Cumnock Hall Trustees Room
Offering over 1,100 sq. ft. of meeting space, the Trustees Room is ideal for meetings, workshops and teleconferences.
- Tsongas Center at UMass Lowell
- UMass Lowell Inn & Conference Center
- American Textile Museum
- New England Quilt Museum
- La Lacheur Park - home of the Lowell Spinners baseball
- Shopping centers
- Whistler House Museum of Art
- Golf course, putting green, tennis courts, hiking trail, and rafting and canal tours nearby
For reservation information for these locations, contact the University’s Conference & Event Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-934-3888.