The UMass Lowell Inn & Conference Center, located in the heart of downtown Lowell, overlooks the Concord River and city canals. Just minutes to UMass Lowell campuses, routes 495, 93 and 3, the hotel is centrally located near historical landmarks, museums, major event venues, galleries, shops and a bustling downtown.
Facilities and Services:
- 31 year-round inn-style guest rooms
- Over 200 seasonal (summer) guestrooms
- Over 15,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and banquet space
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- Fitness center
- Business Center
- Complete conference services staff and audio/visual team
- Full service catering for meetings and social events
- Open to the public
- See our floor plan and our catering menu
50 Warren Lounge:
- Patio seating overlooking the canal
- Full service lounge
- Available for private events
- American Textile Museum
- Lowell Memorial Auditorium
- Merrimack Repertory Theatre
- Tsongas Center at UMass Lowell
- LeLacheur Park - home of the Lowell Spinners baseball, a Red Sox A Affiliate Team
- Boarding House Park - home of the Lowell Summer Music Series
- The Jack Kerouac Commemorative
- Whistler House Museum of Art
- White Water Rafting and boat tours on the Concord River
To inquire about booking meetings or function space:
email Carol Scalesse, Director of Sales and Marketing, or call 978-934-6917.
To make a guest room reservation, please contact:
ICC front desk at 978-934-6920 or via email.
50 Warren St.
Lowell, MA 01852