Book It is UMass Lowell's space reservation system, which allows faculty and staff members to:
- Request and secure space for meetings and events.
- Request resources for events
- Provide promotional text that will appear in the university's calendar.
Note: Students requesting space usage or calendar announcements must contact Student Activities or their Faculty Adviser
Requests should be submitted at least five days prior to an event. Action will be taken on your request (i.e., approved, denied or clarification) within two to three business days.
Exception for academic spaces (classrooms and laboratories):
- Academic spaces will be considered for reservation only after the add / drop period at the beginning of each academic semester.
- Academic Spaces are on "blackout" until that time.
Please review the university's Reservation Policy.