Apply to Earn E2LO rewards
In an effort to recognize students for their engagement in E2LO Events, students may apply to be considered for reward incentives that compliment the mission and goals of the E2LO Initiative.
"The Division of Student Affairs and University Events, in partnership with Academic Affairs, developed the E2LO Initiative, to support student attainment of the university’s Essential Learning Outcomes. The goal of this partnership is to build connections between the core outcomes that students achieve in the classroom and the events and experiences that enrich such learning beyond the classroom."
By attending E2LO Events, students accrue Competency Hours, which can be found on each students individual Student Dashboard. Competency Hours, along with the quality of this application, will afford students the opportunity to submit evidence that showcases their engagement and learning as a result of attending and engaging with E2LO Events. The more E2LO events attended, the more Competency Hours students will accrue. The number of Competency Hours will be taken into consideration as part of a students application.
In order to be considering for receiving rewards, students must successfully complete a two part application process:
- Submit a completed application articulating the tangible impacts you have had as a direct result of your participation with E2LO Events.
- Application Deadline: Friday, March 9, 2018
- After the Part 1 Application deadline, the E2LO Rewards Committee will review all applications and invite students to participate as finalists where they must showcase (through a video, presentation, essay, poetry, etc...) their engagement and learning as a result of engaging with E2LO Events. Finalists will be notified prior March 30, 2018.
Rewards will include:
- 2 Book Vouchers, $500 each
- 10 Monetary Rewards, $100 each
- Meal Points
- Gift Cards
- Dinner with University Leadership
For more information, please contact Kevin Soleil or Leslie Wong.