Welcome Faculty, Staff and Students
Thank you for your interest in the Enriching Essential Learning Outcome initiative!
We want to include more faculty-driven, professional staff and student organization events into the E2LO offerings in order to help students take advantage of the many learning opportunities that faculty provide beyond the classroom. Enrichment programs that reinforce the ELOs helps make the curricular/co-curricular connections explicit for students, and helps them learn to articulate the value of their rich, wrap-around learning experiences at UML.
Resources to help you plan and integrate your events with the E2LO Initiative.
DOWNLOADABLE E2LO GRAPHICS:
- Applied and Integrative Learning (AIL) (png)
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving (CTPS) (png)
- Diversity and Cultural Awareness (DCA) (png)
- Information Literacy (IL) (png)
- Quantitative Literacy (QL) (png)
- Social Responsibility and Ethics (SRE) (png)
- Written and Oral Communication (WOC) (png)
- E2LO General Graphic (png)
For questions or program suggestions, please contact us: E2LO@uml.edu.