Submit Your Artwork
The submission process has several important steps:
- General Release
- Artwork submission
Before you decide to submit a digital file or send a hard copy through the mail, review the following check list below to make sure your work is ready. Then choose your preferred means of submitting:
Please mail hard copy submissions to:
University of Massachusetts
61 Wilder Street
Lowell, MA 01854
Checklist before submitting
- Is your image 24 “ x 9 “?
- Do you use a landscape orientation?
- Are the words, numbers, formulas, and/or symbols used readable from 5 feet away?
- Did you use white paper/canvas?
- Is your art work photographs and clipart free?
- Which of the three questions did you answer?
- How does Carbon cycle through the atmosphere?
- What do scientists see today that tells them the earth’s climate is changing?
- How is climate change impacting Massachusetts?
- If submitting electronically, did you save file as JPEG or GIF with a resolution of 300 dpi?
If you answer yes to all these questions, you are ready to submit your work in one of two ways:
Submission must be on or before November 22, 2013.