Corporate Sponsorship Opportunity!
As a Cool Science sponsor, you will be doing much more than getting eyes on your company logo, for only a portion of the regular advertising cost*. You will be broadcasting your support of the local community, science education, and a sustainable future. Cool Science is an art competition for K-12 students throughout the state of Massachusetts. Each year, we ask important science questions for students to answer through the visual arts. Sponsors are invited to judge the artwork and join us at our annual Cool Science Awards Ceremony.
Many students fail to see themselves as science learners because they do not do well on tests and lab reports. At Cool Science, we know there are other ways for students to express their understanding such as through visual arts which is an under-appreciated medium in science class. Students feel pride and accomplishment knowing their artwork teaches adults about science while riding the bus. Embraced by all audiences, Cool Science is developing a significant following and reputation for excellence.
- Prominent logo placement on an exterior queen sign on an LRTA bus (30" x 92")
- Prominent logo placement on 72 interior LRTA bus signs (11" x 28")
- Logo placement on our Cool Science website and social media sites (Facebook and Twitter)
- A hyperlink to your company's website placed on the Cool Science website
- Logo placement and sponsorship acknowledgement in the official Cool Science Award Ceremony Program
- Invitation to judge the submitted artwork for the Cool Science Art Competition
- Invitation to our annual Cool Science Award Ceremony
- Sponsorship acknowledgement in a Cool Science press release
Sponsorship levels vary by duration of support.
* Cool Science Special: $1,300/month for shared logo space. Your logo will be place on approximately 10% of the overall signage. Rate reflects co-sponsorship per month. Single sponsorship is $2,600 per month.
If interested in learning more about sponsoring a month or more of Cool Science, please contact Shanna Rose Thompson, phone: 978-934-4641.