Department of Chemistry
The following graduate programs are offered:
The Department of Chemistry at University of Massachusetts Lowell offers both the Master's Degree in Chemistry and the Doctor of Philosophy Degree in Chemistry. The options and specializations allow interdisciplinary study and involve interaction between chemistry and other departments at the University of Massachusetts Lowell.
Overall Departmental Entrance Requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or a related discipline (which requires a solid base in Chemistry).
- An Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 (or its equivalent).
- A minimum combined score of 310 on the GRE. (A score of 315 for polymer science applicants).
- A minimum TOEFL of 30 (for international students whose native language is not English).
- Students not meeting these requirements are invited to enroll in the Graduate Certificate Program and reapply.