About the club:
The Cheer team is both a competitive and an athletic support focused team. This group supports varsity athletics at both Men’s and Women’s Basketball games. Additionally, this group competes annually at Nationals in Daytona Beach, Fla.
- Roster Size: 20-30
- Home Field & Practice Space:East Campus-Campus Recreation Center, Court 3
- Fall Practice Times: Court 3 CRC gymnasium, Tuesday and Thursday 5-7 p.m. and Sunday 5-9 p.m.
- Spring Practice Times: Tuesday 5 to 7 p.m, Thursday 5 to 7 p.m, Sunday 5 to 9 p.m.
- Governing Body: National Cheer Association
- Regular Opponents: Competes annually in Daytona Beach, Fla. for nationals