An Introduction To Weightlifting
Learn to Lift is a hands-on, instructional program. Each session the personal trainers will introduce the participants to a different exercises. Various progressions and safety tips will be provided to help you improve your form. Ranging levels are welcome, whether you have never performed these exercises or are looking to improve your technique.
In the fall the group will meet from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. in the meeting room / fitness center in the Campus Recreation Center on East Campus.
Fall 2017 Dates and Topics (all Thursdays):
- September 28 - Bench Press and Upper Body
- October 5 - Squat and Lower Body
- October 12 - Deadlift and Total Body
- October 19 - Bent Row and Total Body
- October 26 - Overhead Press and Upper Body
Cost is $25 for students and $35 for faculty, staff and CRC members.