- Stay Connected: follow us on Twitter and tweet questions and comments throughout the day.
- Meet faculty from your college
- Connect with current UMass Lowell students
- Develop a deeper understanding of the impact of college transitions
- Learn new study skills strategies
- Gain understanding of valuable campus resources
- Learn effective study habits
- Leave with a personal mission statement utilizing the tools, resources, and advice provided through the program.
The Strategies for Success is a one-day event with students grouped together by similar majors. Please find your major and the date associated with your Strategies for Success session.
A confirmation email will be sent to you with check-in time, location and parking instructions.
Breakfast and lunch are included during the day. Students with special dietary needs, mobility needs or any other questions should email George_Thompson@uml.edu.
All sessions are held on the UMass Lowell North Campus from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Sessions for 2018 will be posted at a later date.