About the Advising Center
Advising services are provided by professional staff advisors who are knowledgeable in all aspects of academic advising and University policies including: planning, course selection, SIS functions, changing majors and course deletion/repetitions. These services are available to students face-to-face, virtually by email at email@example.com, and through Skype by appointment. Our services are available year-round.
Other areas that our professional staff provides assistance with include:
- Academic Planning
- Registration and SIS Support
- Intercollegiate Transfer
- Academic Standing
- Major and Minor Exploration
- Graduate School Preparation
- On-site Assistance in Residence Halls
- One-to-one Study Skills Sessions
- Undeclared Liberal Arts and Exploratory Advising
Academic Advising Hours of Operation:
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. - North Campus - Southwick Hall 308
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. - South Campus - O'Leary Learning Commons 1st Floor
You may always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.