You must submit a $300 deposit to officially enroll at UMass Lowell. For first-year fall 2021 students, we are extending our enrollment deposit deadline beyond May 1, 2021. Transfer, international and spring students must submit an enrollment deposit as soon as possible to ensure successful registration.
Take the first step to enroll by submitting your $300 deposit.
To pay online:
- Locate your User ID (the 8-digit number found in your acceptance letter and email correspondence).
- Sign in to the Admissions Application Status page.
- Go to "Admissions."
- Click "Accept or Decline."
- Select "I Accept Admission" and confirm your payment (Enrollment $300).
- Submit your payment information.
To pay by check or money order:
Mail your deposit to:
University of Massachusetts Lowell
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
220 Pawtucket St., Suite 420
Lowell, MA 01854-2874
Check or money orders should be payable to: University of Massachusetts Lowell.
For students entering in the fall: Orientation registration and housing selection will open in 2021, we will email you when registration opens.
For students entering in the spring: Enrollment deposits must be submitted prior to spring semester orientation.
It is important that you maintain an active email address with our office. Please contact us to make any changes to your information.