The General Education Coordinating Committee (GECC) is a subcommittee of the Faculty Senate Undergraduate Policy Committee, charged with implementing the general education program. The Executive Committee of the Faculty Senate appoints the members of the GECC.
The membership of General Education Coordinating Committee (GECC) includes:
- Four faculty members from the divisions of the Fine Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Two faculty members from the Division of Science
- One faculty member from each of the College of Engineering, Manning School of Business and College of Health Sciences
- The Coordinator of General Education (nonvoting)
- One representative from the Continuing Education faculty (nonvoting)
- Two undergraduate students (nonvoting)