The University of Massachusetts Lowell is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE, formerly NEASC).
The university’s next comprehensive evaluation will take place in Fall 2023. At that time, a team of external reviewers will visit UML and meet with faculty, staff, and students from across campus to discuss our campus self-study.
Recent institutional accreditation reporting:
- NECHE’s Response to UMass Lowell’s 2018 Interim Report (pdf)
- UMass Lowell’s 2018 Fifth Year Interim Report (pdf)
- UMass Lowell’s 2018 NECHE Assessment Inventory (pdf)
- NEASC’s Response to UMass Lowell’s 2013 Comprehensive Self-Study (pdf)
- UMass Lowell’s 2013 Comprehensive Self-Study (pdf)
3 Burlington Woods Drive, Suite 100
Burlington, MA 01803-4514