A graduate in Environmental Science ̶ Option Geoscience will be able to:
- Understand physical, chemical and biological processes in an earth systems context.
- Demonstrate an understanding of earth materials, surface processes, earth structure and dynamics.
- Apply knowledge in geoscience for resource exploration and development and address environmental impacts.
- Demonstrate an ability to critically evaluate scientific data.
- Demonstrate computational, quantitative and oral/written language competence.