A graduate in Environmental Science ̶ Option Environmental Science will be able to:
- Understand physical, chemical and biological processes in an earth systems context.
- Demonstrate an understanding of human impacts on the environment.
- Analyze and address major environmental challenges including climate change, pollution, sustainability, and environmental impacts.
- Demonstrate an ability to critically evaluate scientific data.
- Demonstrate computational, quantitative and oral/written language competence.