Faculty Honors Committee Awards
As a part of Pillar I of the 2020 Strategic Plan, the Faculty Honors Committee strives to recognize our faculty in their teaching, mentorship and service excellence.
Award categories will be available for application biannually (see below). Please click on individual awards below to access guidelines including the description, eligibility, application requirements and submission instructions for each award.
Note: A faculty member may only apply for a single award per year.
- Award for Excellence in Graduate Teaching
- Award for Excellence in Teaching by Adjunct Faculty
- Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching
- Award for Faculty Mentoring Faculty
- Award for Faculty Mentoring Undergraduate Students