Get ready to take on the world right here on UMass Lowell’s state-of-the-art urban campus. Spanning more than 125 acres along the Merrimack River, UMass Lowell boasts a total square footage of more than 3 million, divided into three campus clusters – North, South and East. Here you’ll find world-class facilities for learning and research — including 100 percent smart classrooms — along with top notch venues for performing arts, athletics and recreation.
UMass Lowell has experienced remarkable growth over the past decade, investing $945 million in capital projects including:
- Coburn Hall
- Pulichino-Tong Business Center
- the Mark and Elisia Saab Emerging Technologies and Innovation Center
- the Health and Social Sciences Building
- University Crossing, a 230,000-square-foot student engagement center
- University Suites, suite-style housing on East Campus, next to LeLacheur Park and the Tsongas Center
- Parking garages on both North and South campuses
- the Innovation Hub, a center to foster innovation, entrepreneurship, economic development and job creation at 110 Canal St.