2004 Airmen Leadership School, Vandenberg Air Force Base (AFB), Calif.
2004 Associates of Arts degree in Liberal Arts, Allan Hancock College, Santa Maria, Calif.
2004 Bachelor of Science degree in Fire Science Management, American Military University, Charles Town, W.Va.
2010 Air and Space Basic Course, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2013 Masters of Arts degree in Intelligence Studies, American Military University, Charles Town, W.Va.
Capt Christopher D. Doyle is Assistant Professor of Aerospace Studies, AFROTC Detachment 345, University of Massachusetts-Lowell, Massachusetts, As Assistant Professor of Aerospace Studies, he leads and mentors flights of officer cadets through a rigorous training program to produce a world-class officer of character possessing the American warrior ethos, prepared to lead Airman, and embodying the Air Force Core Values. Capt Doyle enlisted in the Air Force in October 1999 and graduated Security Forces Apprentice course in 2000. As an enlisted member he held various positions in both the Security Forces and Fire Protection career fields. During this time Capt Doyle attended American Military University and was commissioned in 2010 through Officer Training School. In his 16 years on active duty Capt Doyle has served at both the operational and tactical level. Additionally, he has deployed in support of ongoing operations in Central and Southwest Asia as the Senior Intelligence Duty Officer for operation Enduring Freedom, Inherent Resolve, and Freedom’s Sentinel. Prior to his current position, the captain was Chief, Advanced Programs, 31st Test and Evaluation Squadron, Edwards Air Force Base (AFB), California.
1. October 1999–December 1999, basic trainee, 320th Basic Military Training Squadron, Lackland Air Force Base
2. December 1999–March 2000, student, 343d Training Squadron, Lackland AFB, Texas
3. March 2000–Aug 2005, Security Forces Dispatch/Alarm Monitor; Operations Administration; Visitor Control Clerk;
Gate Guard, 30th Security Forces Squadron, Vandenberg AFB, Calif.
4. Aug 2005–Oct 2009, Fire and Emergency Services Journeyman; Lead Firefighter; Fire Protection Driver/Operator,
355 Civil Engineering Squadron, Davis-Monthan AFB, Ariz.
5. Oct 2009–Feb 2010, student, Officer Training School, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
6. Feb 2010–July 2010, student, 392nd Training Squadron, Vandenberg AFB, Calif.
7. July 2010–June 2011, student, 315th Training Squadron, Goodfellow AFB, Texas
8. June 2011–June 2015, Chief, Electronic Intelligence Branch; Chief, Asymmetric Threats Branch; Chief, Theater
Ballistic Missile Branch, United States Air Force Central Command, Shaw AFB, S.C. (March 2014 – January 2015,
Senior Intelligence Duty Officer; Intelligence Duty Officer, 609th Air and Space Operations Center, Al Udeid Air Base,
9. June 2015–August 2017, Chief, Advanced Programs, 31st Test and Evaluation Squadron, Edwards AFB, Calif.
10. Aug 2017–Present, Assistant Professor of Aerospace Studies, AFROTC Detachment 345, University of
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Air Force Commendation Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Air Force Achievement Medal with oak leaf cluster
Meritorious Unit Award
Air Force Outstanding Unit Award with Valor and six oak leaf clusters
Air Force Organizational Excellence Award with oak leaf cluster
Air Force Good Conduct Medal with two oak leaf clusters
National Defense Service Medal
Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal
Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
Second Lieutenant Feb. 18, 2010
First Lieutenant Feb. 18, 2012
Captain Feb. 18, 2014