- Undergraduate Certificate, Weather Forecasting (2021), Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pa
- Noncommissioned Officer Academy (2020), Sheppard AFB, Texas
- Associate of Applied Science, Human Resources Management (2020), Community College of the Air Force, Maxwell AFB, Ala
- Associate of Applied Science, Fitness Recreation & Services Management (2019), Community College of the Air Force, Maxwell AFB, Ala
- Airman Leadership School (2017), Kapaun Air Station, Germany
Tech Sgt. Jairzinho C. Chin is the Noncommissioned Officer in Charge of Personnel at Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps, Detachment 345, and University of Massachusetts at Lowell. As the Noncommissioned Officer in Charge, Technical Sergeant Chin is responsible for the overall effectiveness of administration functions and all manage of unit personnel actions.
Sergeant Chin enlisted in the Air Force in August 2012. He completed basic training in October 2012 and graduated in December 2012 from Services Apprentice technical school at Fort Lee, Virginia. He has held numerous duties as a Services Craftsman in Missouri and Germany. In July 2019, Sergeant Chin successfully completed Technical Training for the Personnel Apprentice Course. In 2021, Sergeant Chin deployed to Al Udeid Air Base in support of Operation INHERENT RESOLVE, FREEDOM’S SENTINEL and SPARTAN SHIELD and has taken part in the Noncombatant Evacuation Operation supporting Operation ALLIES REFUGE. Prior to his current position, Sergeant Chin was the Noncommissioned Officer in Charge of Force Management at the 436 Force Support Squadron at Dover Air Base, Delaware.
1. December 2012 – April 2015, Food Service Journeyman, Whiteman Air Force Base, Mo.
2. April 2015 – October 2016, Fitness Center Journeyman, Whiteman AFB, Mo.
3. October 2016 – August 2019, Readiness Craftsman, Ramstein AB, Germany
4. August 2019 – February 2022, NCOIC, Force Management, Dover AFB, Del.
5. February 2022 – Present, NCOIC, Personnel, AFROTC Detachment 345, University of Massachusetts – Lowell, Lowell, Mass.
Selected Awards and Honors
Major Awards and Decorations
- Air Force Achievement Medal with three oak leaf clusters
- Air Force Commendation Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Effective Dates of Promotion
- Airman Basic 14 August 2012
- Airman First Class 12 October 2012
- Senior Airman 12 February 2015
- Staff Sergeant 1 April 2017
- Technical Sergeant 1 May 2020