UMass Lowell Army ROTC is offering substantial scholarship packages:
- Scholarships may be used for undergraduate or graduate degrees
- Packages available for four, three, or two years
Scholarship packages include:
- Full tuition and fees
- Annual book stipend ($1,200 per year)
- Monthly cadet stipend:
- $300 per month for Freshmen
- $350 per month for Sophomores
- $450 per month for Juniors
- $500 per month for Seniors
Students must meet these requirements to compete for a scholarship:
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be between ages 17 and 27
- Have a college GPA of at least 2.5
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Meet physical standards
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve Component
Scholarships are awarded based on a student's merit and grades, not financial need.
USAR and National Guard members are eligible for Guaranteed Reserve Forces Duty (GRFD) scholarships and monthly stipends, as well as a variety of other incentives.
Questions? Contact the Army ROTC department at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 978-934-4169.