If You Really Knew Me...The Invisible Identity Series
The Invisible Identity Series is a monthly workshop series that focuses on creating awareness on hidden identities within our campus community. Beginning in September and ending in April, this series will showcase a different Invisible Identity. Previous topics have been: Friends and Families of Addicts, Individuals who have been placed in Foster Care, Survivors of Relationship Violence, and Veterans.
Invisible Identity Series Schedule
- September 20th – Exploring the transgender student community and students who are transitioning or questioning
- October 18th – Exploring the multiracial student community
- November 15th – Exploring students who identify as homeless
- February 21st – Interfaith
- March 21st – Students who identify as head of household, financially
- April 18th – Children of Immigrants
All sessions are 4pm-6pm in the Campus Rec Center Conference Room.